Very FIRST REVEAL.. Disappointed

michelle4444

Dec 28, 2009
So I got home and my shoes were finally at my door step! I opened them up and pulled them out and they were beautiful! But once I took a closer look they sent them with a YSL dustbag, and there a small marks on the bottom as if they have already been worn.. :sad:
Should I sent them back?

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 86
I tried taking pics of the bottom but my camera makes it look really blurry. I mean, I guess it's not that big of a deal although I would have also liked a Louboutin dust bag...
Maybe I am just complaining too much.

Online or via a store?

I would definitely fix/complain about the dustbag issue and depending how the soles look return them. But it depends on what you mean by the soles having small marks because there are incidental nicks from people trying shoes on.

I have no idea! I ordered them online. I tried them on while in NY, but they didn't have my size. When I returned home I ran to order them online and they were back ordered... They don't feel big, but I wonder if I'd do better with a smaller size. Should they be a little snug?

It depends on the person. Some of the ladies here like to buy them a little tighter and bear the stretching. Other people, like me, cannot stand stretching and would rather have their shoes a little bigger. It's personal preference. You can always pad.

i have the 37.5 in these. they fit big but the 37 is too snug, so i put heel grips in the 37.5 and they fit. If you complain about the dust bag (weird!) they will send you the proper CL red one. As for the bottoms, they'll get scuffed anyways, it'll be easier to wear them the first time if the bottoms aren't completely perfect.. then you won't obsess and look at the soles every 2 seconds like i do.