Very first PCE purchase revealed!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was going through the PCE section a couple days ago and was thinking "hmm maybe I should just check my old email account". And low and behold there is an EPCE! I made my DF go to the nearest store the next day so I could check out the Alexandra's. I got the large berry and have actually fallen in love with her shape and the amount she can hold. I'm going to be selling a couple of old bags to help pay for this since it was unexpected.

Here she is....

Attached Files:

2. Congrats! Bag twins!! Isn't she gorgeous! and you are right, she holds tonnes!! I fill her up with all my stuff for work and can still fit in my Tupperware -- LOL!

3. Beautiful!!! I love the color!

4. Love it! The Large Alexandra is definitely on my list! Great choice :smile:

5. I LOVE that bag! I also love the berry color! I just got the small julia in berry and it's such a gorgeous color! I really want the Alexandra in blue! Congrats!!!

6. I love this bag! I have it in the acorn and enjoy her a great deal! I hope you get lots of pleasure out of your berry alex. She's BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!!!

7. Thanks everyone! I love her already. The only down side is that when. Wear her crossbody she's kind of awkward and a little too short. I might have to see if there's a way I can lengthen her strap. Not sure how i'd do that but I'm sure I can figure somethiing out.

8. that is super
    congrats on your new haul she is so pretty

modeling shots?

happy dance time yahoo

9. Lovely color
    congrats

10. Very Pretty!!!
    The color is so rich!!!
    Congrats!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

11. Very nice! Love the color. Congrats!

12. Congratz! ;)

13. Congrats, soo cute, love the color! Enjoy!

14. love the colour! :biggrin:
    congrats!!

15. Beautiful color!! I read another post talking about lengthening the strap with a clip extender...maybe a search would bring up that post. :smile: