Very First Pair Of Lanvins!lol! Pics!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
IMG_0761.jpg

They are super mushy and soft..But at 515.00 they better hold up..LOL....LOVES!:heart:

beautiful! as a lover of all ballet flats, i'd love to have a pair of these! but as a college student, they may have to wait, lol.

Oh its good to know another resource to find them! I bought my first pair about two years ago and now I think I have six pairs (I lost count). My first pair was a dark teal. They are the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn.

I love quality of the leather . . . and their colors are always amazing. The soles are thin so I had the shoe repair put the protector stuff under . . . I wore them out before I had that done, but keep an eye on the soles cause they wear quickly.

oooh that's the exact colour i want! this probably sounds stalkerish but what size did you get? i think we wear the same shoe size.. i'm not sure if i should get 38.5 or 39..

Gorgeous! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Congrats! :biggrin:

What's the sizing like?

I think they run tts - a while back (last year) they had some that were made smaller, but all the newer shipments seem very consistent to me (I heard they changed who was making them but the leather and craftsmanship seems the same - excellent quality).

The leathers give more than the patent or satin . . . But I still wear the same size. I had my patents stretched (that was the run that was running smaller) and then they were fine.