Very disapointed....the new pigalle is horrible.

Also, could anybody advise me on whether these are the old or new style? Thanks in advance! :heart:

$_57.JPG

This looks like the older version

Reactions: Rebeca-chun
This looks like the older version

Thanks for your help (: Apparently the seller has the receipt so I'll ask to see the date of purchase before putting in an offer

**UPDATE** These were ordered online in February 2013 - does this do anything to confirm that they are the old style?

My shoe size is right in the middle of 38.5 and 39, so I'm hoping a 38 will be the right fit for me.

Last edited:
I know this been asked a million times over
But i would like to know if the pigalle pollock 100mm is old style or new style??
Just wondering if i would size up or down or keep my tts from my typical CL size of 38

I know this been asked a million times over
But i would like to know if the pigalle pollock 100mm is old style or new style??
Just wondering if i would size up or down or keep my tts from my typical CL size of 38

old style, so go tts. Also, as far as I remember, pigalle 100 sizing didn't really change in the style shift, just 120 sizing.

Thank you! That means shoes will be too small :sad:
Natasha, I wear 39.5 in the new Pigalle 100, but I'm able to fit into the Pigalle Pollock 100 in 39.5 too, particularly because they're patent leather and because there's an elastic on the back of the shoe (unlike other Pigalle 100 models). So you might be able to get into them just fine. Do you have the chance to try them on? Those Pollocks are so desirable that even if not, you ought to be able to resell them if they don't fit.

I saw them on ebay they are a size 37.5! So pretty but i dont think they will fit. I have the PF in 38 patent and boy it took ages to break in now they are fine that i actually prefer a 38.5 since i cant wear heels often as i work in a lab, so j highly doubt ill be able to get my foot in!

Here I am in 2021, still mourning the old piggies (And piggies follie 120s, that didn't look that bad)

Klhoe Kardashian was totally rocking Pigalle 120 in Jan/2020:

Was surprised to see it was the newer (2013 & newer) Pigalle 120! See last pic, you can see the higher cut, between toe box and side

Attachments

• 1B2_18988_160188.jpg
    1B2_18988_160188.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 98
  • khloe-kardashian-arrives-at-villa-in-woodland-hills-6.jpg
    khloe-kardashian-arrives-at-villa-in-woodland-hills-6.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 121
  • k02u32mx8ila8ai.jpg
    k02u32mx8ila8ai.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 124