Very delayed shipment from HGBags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you paid for "goods and services" rather than family and friends, you should file for non-receipt. Paypal gives 180 days so you're certainly within the timeframe for getting your money back.

Even if she asks you to wait, I'd decline and insist on the refund.

2. I have and I believe the other two posters before me (OP and another member) asked for an order cancellation due to very delay shipments.

3. What bag did you order? I want to get the Gucci marmont flap but don’t want to wait that long.

4. I didn't order a bag - I ordered a pair of shoes (Dior slingback flats in red velvet). Tracking says they will be out for delivery tomorrow. The whole process from start to finish has been just over 5 weeks.

5. I stopped ordering from Hgbags after a huge delay in a pre-order item. Like, over 3 months if I remember correctly. It’s been awhile, my memory is fuzzy. I waited months for my bag! After that I vowed never to buy a pre-order again. And then I just stopped buying altogether as the prices on Farfetch during sale season are lower than her prices. Like, I got a small black Givenchy Pandora for $760 and medium black for $870, from Farfetch during their VIP sale.

Catash likes this.
  6. .

7. Another longtime hgbags customer here reporting a long delay on my preorder Gucci bag. It’s been a really disappointing process and I feel like I should have heeded the warnings of other members on this thread.

Catash likes this.
  8. Also wanted to add that I had recommended hgbags to a coworker based on past experiences with Erica. She keeps asking me whether my bag has arrived and she’s glad she waited to make the purchase.

9. Has anyone bought a Gucci Marmont recently? I purchased one in mid Feb and each month she’ll say it’s shipping soon. I just don’t know how much longer I’ll have to wait for it.

10. After reading this thread, I wonder if I will see a refund... Unless I file a paypal claim?

Only, in my situation, I ordered a pair of shoes about a week ago, which after a few days, she let me know was out of stock after I paid. However, my emails asking for a refund have been unanswered...

But, how long should I wait before filing a claim?

11. That is an incredibly long wait time. I think her estimated ship time is only about 2 months out tops? I would have filed for a refund about 2 weeks after her estimated ship time. I would not allow someone to take my money and leave me hanging like that.

12. I would send one more email inquiring about it and give it a couple of days. If there is no response then, I'd go ahead and file for a refund. That is an incredibly unprofessional way of doing business.

maggiesze1 and Catash like this.
  13. Thank you for your advice! I felt bad in having the thought of filing a claim, since I also had good experience with her in the past and even my other 2 recent bag orders from her, which were shipped super fast!
    I can't believe she has turned "sour"... So sad!

14. #74 Jun 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    Update:

As soon as my last email asking for a refund and stating "Otherwise, I will have to file a Paypal dispute" was included in the email, I was refunded ASAP and my gift card was reissued. But after this experience will never buy from her again.

Catash likes this.
  15. Than
    Thanks for that. I'm going to ask for a refund today. It's been 4 months and even getting it at such a good price is no longer worth the wait. Two weeks ago, she said she said the shipment was on it's way and to give her even more time. I too can't believe this has gone sour as I've bought from her before and didn't have issues.