Very cute DH story

My DH is like that too. He will tell me to go ahead and buy whichever purse I happen to want this week, and at first I think it's really sweet, but then I realize that he's only telling me to buy what I want so that he can buy new hunting or archery equipment. And believe it or not, that crap is more expensive than my purses.

My DH is like that too. He will tell me to go ahead and buy whichever purse I happen to want this week, and at first I think it's really sweet, but then I realize that he's only telling me to buy what I want so that he can buy new hunting or archery equipment. And believe it or not, that crap is more expensive than my purses.

Why do they think we will fall for this? I never fall for this. I just save up my money in my private account and buy whenever I want to. Quite frankly, I expect DH to do the same. If there is a toy (fishing gear, etc.) that he wants, save his money and buy it when he can afford it. That's why we both share a family account and we have a allowance that goes into our private accounts. So we can buy stuff that we don't really need!