Very curious to know...

1. and I am not sure if this was posted before but i would really like to know what items should be in every lv lover's collection?!?!? :rolleyes:

2. At least one Speedy - classic!

3. I say whatever items YOU love!!!!

4. The question will depend on one's personal taste but I would agree that one should have a classic monogram Speedy. It's just such a staple.

5. I agree that a Speedy from any line should be a definate staple piece. It's so classic!

6. I´d say an speedy too, or an alma... in accesoires at least one cles is a must have!

7. I agree!! Definitely a speedy!! :smile:

8. Ditto:yes:

9. Speedy! :love: I don't know why I waited so long to get mine. Also something Damier. :graucho:

10. at least speedy..

11. at least a speedy and a pochette! (i dont hv a pochette sigh)

12. I'm thinking a Speedy and an agenda. And a catalog of the permanent collection.

For an "LV Princess", definitely a trunk.:girlsigh:

13. When I think of classic LV pieces, I think of things like a speedy, alma, cles, and pochette...perhaps at least one epi piece. But I agree with other posters, whatever items YOU love should be in the collection.

14. i have a speedy and a pochette but no cles!!!! i really think i want!!!
    i wish i got the ceries cles when it was out!!!!!

15. speedy, cles, pochette, and keepall. i guess papillon too, but it doesn't appeal to everyone.. same with the alma, though both are classic styles.

must haves in/for my collection are: desk agenda, abbesses, keepall 55, pegasus 50, and danube or amazone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice