Very confused on Westminster GM and neverfull MM...or should I consider something els

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Hi all. It's been a while since I've made an LV purchase... And I'm very confused.

I really need an everyday bag I can throw wallet, cosmetic case, clothes or a couple of books and iPad at the most.
something has always stopped me from buying a neverfull I'm not sure why. I returned the Westminster I bought maybe 3 years ago as I felt guilty bc I bought a vernis alma and vernis limited edition wallet.

What should I do? These two bags seem to fit what I am looking for. I want a chic and classic design. I try to emulate the Parisian aesthetic of neutral colors, scarves, and nothing over the top. Especially because of my jewelry. I do not like the totally as it's always reminded me of a diaper bag. Thanks for your time!

The other bag I was considering is a Celine bi colored cabas but I don't know enough about Celine to know if it's a classic choice.

I had the DE NF and ended up selling it. I have the Westie GM and love it....Its a pretty structured bag with beautiful detailing and worry free in DE. It can also fit quite a bit. I've had no issues with it, I would definitely recommend the Westie!!

I am a big Celine fan and love the cabas but for everyday I love the neverfull mm. The celine cabas might be hard to use in bad weather but neverfull is much more weather proof. I hesitated aboutt getting the neverfull for years but now really glad I got it! It's also cheaper than the cabas I think.

I went for the Westminster gm. I thought that I would sell it but used it to make sure and love it. The zipper is the best, no worries about losing anything.

Thanks for this. I read a couple of these before I made this thread but I'm still undecided. And then if I did go for neverfull there's the issue with the straps and cutting. And then for Westminster it's not really available to buy readily? So confused.

Thanks for this. I read a couple of these before I made this thread but I'm still undecided. And then if I did go for neverfull there's the issue with the straps and cutting. And then for Westminster it's not really available to buy readily? So confused.

Have you tried them in store? Seems you've thought about it a lot but still need a nudge of one over the other. I have the nf and the straps do dig in even when the bag isn't too heavy plus my glazing did go on the straps so it's in Paris at the moment (handles are being done for free). Despite this, I love the bag and it's my fave, I miss it terribly! Gl with your decision