Very Chain bag

connie42

Dec 29, 2011
I went into the store yesterday and bought on impulse the Very Chain bag in Noir. I can’t find anything on this bag except that it was released last year. Sales ASOS made it appear as if it was a new release. Does anyone have any information or input on this bag?

Reactions: fabuleux
Beautiful bag! Congratulations @connie42 ! :tup::drinks:
You should post some mod pics.

This collection is more niche, featuring unique details and materials, such as two luxury leathers combined on each piece. It’s definitely for the LV connoisseur.

I’m torn on keeping it or exchanging it for something else. I guess since I can’t find any info really on it, it’s making me doubt my purchase. Maybe exchanging it for the Blanche

I’m torn on keeping it or exchanging it for something else. I guess since I can’t find any info really on it, it’s making me doubt my purchase. Maybe exchanging it for the Blanche
Why would you exchange it because you can't find any information about it? Do you like it or not? What difference does it make if other people talk about the bags a lot or not? I'm not sure why that should affect whether or not you like the bag.

I think the Very bags are cool--much better than the Blanche. But if it makes you feel better to own the Blanche because people have posted more about the Blanche than the Very bag you just bought, well...I can't say that makes any sense to me.

Reactions: WF222 and fabuleux

It’s a gorgeous bag! Are you looking for any info if the bag has issues, perhaps like the pochette metis or the neverfull straps etc? Glazing, etc. If so I get why knowing more about other people’s experience would weigh in on your decision:smile:

That’s exactly what I’m wondering
Congrats on a gorgeous bag! I absolutely adore all of the Very bags. My sister has been using her Very One Handle quite regularly for over a year, and she hasn't experienced any issues of premature wear and tear. I would take the lack of postings about Very issues to be a good sign, not a negative.

Why would you exchange it because you can't find any information about it? Do you like it or not? What difference does it make if other people talk about the bags a lot or not? I'm not sure why that should affect whether or not you like the bag.

I think the Very bags are cool--much better than the Blanche. But if it makes you feel better to own the Blanche because people have posted more about the Blanche than the Very bag you just bought, well...I can't say that makes any sense to me.

It was an impulse buy..the rest of my bags are canvas. The sales associate told me it had just come in. I thought it was a new bag. When I went to look for it online afterwards, the only thing I found is that it was a 2017 release and it wasn’t listed on the website. I was curious what people’s thoughts of it were after having it for a while.

It’s a gorgeous bag! Are you looking for any info if the bag has issues, perhaps like the pochette metis or the neverfull straps etc? Glazing, etc. If so I get why knowing more about other people’s experience would weigh in on your decision:smile:

It’s an all leather bag. I haven’t heard anything about it, so I was wondering if anyone was familiar with it.