Very belated reveal!

Thought I would take pics of the bags. I'm not exactly a "bag girl" per se but I do love something every once in a while and the colour and leathers get me going!! Got lots of use from the nano, can't say the same about the trapeze unfortunately :sad:
Let's hope the tie gets worn often!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395750619.537697.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1395750635.836799.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1395750655.838331.jpg

That's one beautiful tie! You have a wonderful, well rounded Celine trio of bags :smile:

Do you have a modelling pic with the wings and flap tucked in? Curious to see how it looks carried that way.

AH! Girl Im freaking out! Im looking to get the SAME whipsnake trapze you have! Isn't it so beautiful?! I love the colors and textures together! (How do you like the snake handle and strap is it holding up well?)
AND your tie tote!!! She is beautiful! I have my eye on the saffron color ;)
You have great style sista! Thanks so much for sharing!! I'm glad to see more people with the tie tote, I think it is so beautiful and clean and the ties add some texture/edge.