Very angry at McQueen online

Mar 10, 2007
I ordered the Celtic Dogs dress and got email saying that my order was shipped 12/3. They ship UPS, according to their website.

Today is Friday. UPS usually delivers 3-4 days max. I already received my boots that I ordered from Saks a couple of days later.

On the email I received there is no tracking number and I can't open the graphics, even when I say it isn't spam. It's not downloading the email correctly. It is, however, an order confirmation. There is no tracking info in my order history either.

What makes me angry (of course they charged me already) is that there is NO way to effectively contact them. I used the webform twice, and there's a generic email buried in 'help'. No response.

This is an expensive dress and there are two parties that could have screwed up but I don't know where the screw up is! It could be UPS or it could be MQ.

I was thinking of calling a store but I'm sure I'll get the "we don't have anything to do with the website" runaround.

I don't have any patience for this nonsense anymore. UPS has lost so many packages and MQ's website is so slow, and the contact options so limited, If I don't hear anything by Monday I'm reversing the charge. So disappointed.

Just in case anyone needs this in the future:

Tel: 212.229.1546 x 4
Fax: 212.229.1621

Adrienne said it was 'sent expedited' yesterday...not Friday as I was told. Sounds like they might have not sent it out and then did in response to my emails...but didn't tell me?

I did get my dress! It was sent next day after I had sent several complaining emails. I think it got lost in the system and they sent it fedex hoping I wouldn't notice. Annoying.