vertically challenged: tivoli pm or galliera pm?

Thanks to all for your replies. Seems like a no brainer; galliera pm it is but who knows... there's always a chance I might change my mind and get something completely different once I'm at the LV store. Decisions, decisions...

Heychar, I knew my thread would get a laugh from someone or at least get more tPFers to read my thread. I may be short but I still have a sense of humor about it. :smile:

Thanks to all for your replies. Seems like a no brainer; galliera pm it is but who knows... there's always a chance I might change my mind and get something completely different once I'm at the LV store. Decisions, decisions...

Heychar, I knew my thread would get a laugh from someone or at least get more tPFers to read my thread. I may be short but I still have a sense of humor about it. :smile:

I'm 5.3' and most of my friends are way taller than me i'll be using this phrase too... love it!

I have both and love both. For petite frame, perhaps the Tivoli PM works better as it's really cute and elegant. I'm 5'2" myself and I would only wear the Galliera with high heels!!