Vert Vertigo vs Malachite, pictures/advice please

Thank you for sharing :heart: I think seeing all these pictures just makes it harder to know which one I like the best haha. Do you ever every feel like the Vert Verone is too bright? Or does it go with most your outfits?

I really love vert verone and find it easy to coordinate with my outfits. I do wear a lot of black and neutrals though. I also have a vert verone evercolor roulis 23, and after seeing how much I reach for this color, I decided to ask my SA for a vert verone birkin or Kelly. However, I was too late in asking as it is harder to find this seasonal color now. Malachite is more of a darker jewel tone. After trying on a malachite Constance in my store and really liking the color too, I decided to add malachite to my b/k wish list. It was mentioned earlier in this thread that malachite is more of a subdued elegant green, and I agree. I just purchased the malachite b25 around mid March, and due to the stay at home orders, I haven’t had a chance to use the bag yet but I believe it will be fairly easy to wear too. Because my wardrobe is so neutral, I have found myself gravitating towards brighter H bags to liven up my outfits. If I had to pick one shade of green over the other right now I would probably lean slightly more towards vert verone although I do really like both shades of green. I don’t think you can go wrong with either shade. I would first decide if U want a brighter green. Vert vertigo is a crisp bright green to me while vert verone is a brighter green with more Blue undertones. If you want a darker green with slight blue undertone then malachite would be perfect.

I also wanted to post more pictures comparing my vert verone evercolor roulis to both my vert verone clemence evie Tpm and malachite togo b25. In the earlier pic I posted of my vert verone evie, the color appears brighter because of the lighting.

Attachments

• FF084762-74BB-4242-855E-5403275111D2.jpeg
    FF084762-74BB-4242-855E-5403275111D2.jpeg
    181.4 KB · Views: 375
  • 9E06C0C1-B58E-428A-8636-C995CF813C26.jpeg
    9E06C0C1-B58E-428A-8636-C995CF813C26.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 370
I really love vert verone and find it easy to coordinate with my outfits. I do wear a lot of black and neutrals though. I also have a vert verone evercolor roulis 23, and after seeing how much I reach for this color, I decided to ask my SA for a vert verone birkin or Kelly. However, I was too late in asking as it is harder to find this seasonal color now. Malachite is more of a darker jewel tone. After trying on a malachite Constance in my store and really liking the color too, I decided to add malachite to my b/k wish list. It was mentioned earlier in this thread that malachite is more of a subdued elegant green, and I agree. I just purchased the malachite b25 around mid March, and due to the stay at home orders, I haven’t had a chance to use the bag yet but I believe it will be fairly easy to wear too. Because my wardrobe is so neutral, I have found myself gravitating towards brighter H bags to liven up my outfits. If I had to pick one shade of green over the other right now I would probably lean slightly more towards vert verone although I do really like both shades of green. I don’t think you can go wrong with either shade. I would first decide if U want a brighter green. Vert vertigo is a crisp bright green to me while vert verone is a brighter green with more Blue undertones. If you want a darker green with slight blue undertone then malachite would be perfect.

I also wanted to post more pictures comparing my vert verone evercolor roulis to both my vert verone clemence evie Tpm and malachite togo b25. In the earlier pic I posted of my vert verone evie, the color appears brighter because of the lighting.
Great pics, love your Roulis!

Reactions: allure244

Oh god this thread is killing me. Those are BEAUTIFUL, thanks for posting the pictures, you and other posters too.

I’m so weak against green/blue tones of Hermes. There’s about a thousand reasons I want covid gone, and I have to admit one is so I can go give some of my money to Hermes!! I *need* a blue/green Hermes bag in my life.

Great pics, love your Roulis!

THank you guys for being so helpful and caring about this "not so important" dilemma. Hermes is an addiction, and I think even though I got so much help and saw so many amazing pictutres I dont have the clarity I was looking for haha. I want them all :angel:... ultimately I'll have to go for one and hopefully itll fulfill my desire for a green :heart:

Reactions: allure244 and Lejic
Just found this picture of a Vert Vertigo Kelly Pochette that's being sold. For those of you who own the color...is this how your bag looks? Or is it more like the second image. I think this will determine for me whether VV is out hahaScreen Shot 2020-04-14 at 10.54.32 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 10.57.33 PM.png

Love these photos, @allure244! Thank you for sharing. Vert Verone is gorgeous and I love your baby B. What a gem! Congratulations!

Just found this picture of a Vert Vertigo Kelly Pochette that's being sold. For those of you who own the color...is this how your bag looks? Or is it more like the second image. I think this will determine for me whether VV is out hahaView attachment 4710174 View attachment 4710178

Definitely the second.
I'm attaching for your reference some pictures, taken with different lights:
a) Sunlight, taken outside
b) Flash, taken inside

Hope to help! xxx

Attachments

• IMG_5093.jpg
    IMG_5093.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_3508.jpg
    IMG_3508.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 307
Definitely the second.
I'm attaching for your reference some pictures, taken with different lights:
a) Sunlight, taken outside
b) Flash, taken inside

Hope to help! xxx

Looooove! Thank you for sharing those pictures...The color is gorgeous. I dont know why I didnt ask the question this way in the first place!

Reactions: heifer
Thank you everyone for your help :heart: Like I said in my original post, this was my first post in this group. I'd been a member for a little while and even before that I would see random forum threads. I really appreciate the help from all you guys :smile:

I had my eye on a bag but hadnt pulled the trigger because I wasnt sure of the color. But I did it! I just also want say that I realize this is probably not the best time to make a purchase like this and so I hope I havent offended anyone with this thread. Sending love to everyone and their families :heart::heart::heart:

Thank you everyone for your help :heart: Like I said in my original post, this was my first post in this group. I'd been a member for a little while and even before that I would see random forum threads. I really appreciate the help from all you guys :smile:

I had my eye on a bag but hadnt pulled the trigger because I wasnt sure of the color. But I did it! I just also want say that I realize this is probably not the best time to make a purchase like this and so I hope I havent offended anyone with this thread. Sending love to everyone and their families :heart::heart::heart:

We'll all look forward to your reveal then. I'm curious to know what you decided to go for in the end!
Keep us posted!!

Reactions: mmaston