Scarves Vert Veronese B35 in da house, need your advice with the matching scarf!

Nankali

O.G.
Aug 30, 2009
I was looking for a Malachite Birkin but even more rare beauty came along so may I present my lovely Vert Veronese B35! It is Togo wPHW.
The green tone is not as intense as Malachite probably is but I find the color suitable for my neutral wardrobe and very versatile. IMO VV in Togo is not a wow-factor color but more like an easy everyday color that doesn't make fuss of itself but blends nicely with lots of colors. Love it!
Now I just need some beautiful cashmere shawl to go with it! I put it in the pics with Etro silk shawl (not a winter scarf, I 'd rather use H shawl) and H Damier shawl (too "blah" with VV..) but I really don't like either of them to be perfect with the B. Dear PFers, I need your help. Which shawl would you recommend for my "new" Birkin? :flowers:
Ps. the color is best represented in the 1st and 3rd pic.

vv 2.jpgvv 3.jpgvv 1.jpg

Congratulations on your new Birkin! This is such a pretty green! I love the shawls you paired it with. I especially love the second one that has the beautiful green accents.

Congrats Nankali, you got your green beauty VV is a classic (perfect for all seasons) and I’m green with envy Love the veining on this bag, hope you find the perfect CSGM :smile:

I was looking for a Malachite Birkin but even more rare beauty came along so may I present my lovely Vert Veronese B35! It is Togo wPHW.
The green tone is not as intense as Malachite probably is but I find the color suitable for my neutral wardrobe and very versatile. IMO VV in Togo is not a wow-factor color but more like an easy everyday color that doesn't make fuss of itself but blends nicely with lots of colors. Love it!
Now I just need some beautiful cashmere shawl to go with it! I put it in the pics with Etro silk shawl (not a winter scarf, I 'd rather use H shawl) and H Damier shawl (too "blah" with VV..) but I really don't like either of them to be perfect with the B. Dear PFers, I need your help. Which shawl would you recommend for my "new" Birkin? :flowers:
Ps. the color is best represented in the 1st and 3rd pic.

View attachment 3935935View attachment 3935939View attachment 3935940
Just a stunning, stunning bag!! So happy for you. The color is so soft and chic, truly drool worthy!