Vert thyme PT or Sapphire Pt? can't decide

thanks for the advice, unfortunately i can't see ethier in person, i would have to get one online, sapphire is looking way more expensive ATM unless a bargain pops up. I think my winter wardrobe might go better with a sapphire

I think Sapphire seems to be calling your name now. ;) However, there was a VT PT on RDC for quite a while with no takers. It was in very good condition too. Not sure if it's there now but you might want to check. :yes:

Bal stopped producing PT with feet since 2008 F/W, which is the Sapphire's season. If the feet is very important to you, then Vert Thyme may be the one to go. I like the big bags with feet too, but of course they add extra weight too.

Vert Thyme is last season's bag so it is getting hard to come out. Now is the good time to make your decision so when there is one show up, you could grab it quickly. Good luck!

Thanks everyone, i think i'll go with whichever i see first! might be hard to find a vt as you said so might be wise to snap one up if i see it

I have a Vert Thyme PT... it was my 1st BBag and I got it just because I loved it... but was surprised to find that it seems to go with everything... Of course now that I have my "must haves" (with the exception of a black work) I've been eyeing Sapphire... :P Good luck with your decision... The good news is... you can't really go wrong with either one!

I have a vt RH pt and it goes with a lot. I particularly like it with black so for me it's a great winter bag. Also good with grey, white, neutrals and some colours (goes well with red too). At first I thought vt was a bit washed out but the longer I have and use my bag the more I love it. It's one of my favourites. But yes, the leather on vt varies greatly so take that into account in your decision too.

I like both bags you are considering and agree that you can't go wrong with either. Let us know what you decide!

I love love love my Sapphire SGH Day. I was thinking about getting this color/combo in a PT but I love feet so I skipped out :P but sapphire is extremely versatile and beauutiful! perfect for every season IMO. good luck!