Vert thyme PT or Sapphire Pt? can't decide

I don't feet are a problem. They don't help protect the base much and they make so much noise when you put them on something like a glass table. I think the reduced weight makes up for it. One thing I hate about the GH is the weight! Anyway, good luck with your decision. Sapphire is gorgeous in my opinion.

I'd say Sapphire, because its such a lush, saturated colour, and purple goes with everything. I've got a Sapphire Day and there isn't a single thing I can't wear it with.

I like Sapphire more than VT. I think Sapphire is a very versatile color, I've been wearing my Sapphire city this whole week since it goes with a lot of colors. It goes with black, white, red, yellow, green, blue, gray, pink.

Welcome to the dark side my friend :devil: it happens to the best of us! I get a new bag and I'm like ....oooooh just a few more :P my wishlist never seems to end!

exactly you hit the nail on the head there, i think i'm satified then bam! i need another, not want, need lol. As if i have nothing to go with anything until i get the next!