Vert Thyme Green Bbag

I think it's a beautiful colour which seems to be very versatile. The leather is usually VERY distressed and veiny - I normally don't like that very much, but on this colour it looks really great!

I think it's a beautiful colour which seems to be very versatile. The leather is usually VERY distressed and veiny - I normally don't like that very much, but on this colour it looks really great!

I agree, at first I thought I'd never be able to like a Bbag that was very veiny, etc. but in this colour I love it! It's a beautiful colour and I love how I am able to wear it with many different outfits no matter the colours.. here is a pic of mine along with my other less veiny Bals. FYI-I never treat my bags so here she is au naturale:

019-1.jpg

^^^ Tinydancer, love your pic, beautiful shades. The distressing on your vert thyme looks beautiful.

Beautiful soft green, quite neutral. And yes, huge variation in leather so choose in person if you can. I've seen 4 vert thyme bags IRL and they all looked completely different because of difference in leather, texture and saturation.

Here's mine, one of the less crackly ones:

VTPT-greentea2.jpg

VTPT-greentea.jpg

Vert Thyme is a beautiful green, it's not a grey green, but not a yellow green. It's really quite neutral!

I agree. There's a lot of variation though, I had a more distressed crackly vert thyme which was a bit cooler in tone. My part time has much more yellow in it. It's probably about how different types of leather absorb the dye.