Vert Thyme and Pale Magenta pics!!!

aerynna

Jun 4, 2007
And, yes, Vert Thyme is drop dead gorgeous. I got these pics from Daphne at BalNY just now. She was incredibly sweet and friendly and immediately sent me these pics as soon as I requested them.

Presenting: Vert Thyme Work and Pale Magenta City!

Attachments

• vert thyme work resised.JPG
    vert thyme work resised.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 1,099
  • pale magenta city resised.JPG
    pale magenta city resised.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 927
Uh-Oh.........I was secretly hoping that I would not like any of the new colors coming out....that way my bank account could recover some from my recent splurges.

Sigh.....no such luck. I see a Vert Thyme in my future, and the Magenta is certainly a possibility.

I think I can pass on the Magenta. I just don't know how strong I am when it comes to the Sage, which I adore! Can't you just see a Part Time with giant silver hardware? UGH! My NY resolution is to be financially responsible...but the Vert Thyme is calling my name...

OMG! Thank you sooo much for posting! :heart: These are 2 colors I want to get!!! Especially love the vert thyme!!! OHHHH~ magenta is so pretty too but I'm all over the vert thyme for sure!!!!:love:

I like the vert thym too! Pretty. I'm going to have to try to resist and focus on baby stuff for a while, though. The magenta doesn't kill me - a bit too veiny. I don't like it as much as the other, less pale magentas.