Vert Olive Leather-- Yes or No?

another vert olive pic :

28 kelly vert olive chevre with GH matched with my tory burch tunic (i was 6 months pregnant then)

391611166_9efbd5706b_o.jpg

I've seen this bag IRL and it is perfect just like shopmom details. It is a great neutral and D you wear her so well. I think I'd like one in a birkin 30 with PH. Hmmmm. Thanks for the fashion show. Patz, you look so good at 6 months. I couldn't muster much desire to dress up when I was pregnant, but then the choices for clothing has changed a bit since then.

I don't have a vert olive in leather, but have one in birdie. I love love love this color. :tup: I do recognize that it's not for everyone though. It's understated, but classic..and the BEST part is that you won't have 3 other people walking around with your bag on a given day!! I will post an action shot tonight, but I pretty much use her with everything. All that being said, I do tend to reserve her for cooler temps. The only thing it doesn't really match are my summer bright colors, unless I am wearing all white...but then I reach for a brighter summery color like potiron, cyclamen, or bj.

I think I'm in love with vert olive. But does anyone know if it comes in box?

I'd love a kelly sellier, but aren't sure what are my leather options. Can anyone chime in?

I don't know about currently, but I have a vintage vert olive box in Sandrine. The color is beautiful and very neutral. You can wear with anything. I wear it with black, navy, gray and browns.