Vert Olive Leather-- Yes or No?

I personally think this color is stunning! Why not! It is understated, elegant, versatile, and if it looks good with your coloring, it is a treat! Unfortunately, I cannot pull off this color, but i certainly admire it on others!

BUT what do YOU Love???

Im being offered a Kelly as well... and well I am not really much of an olive color fan (although i love eating olives hahaha D-uh). hmm im pretty pale so i might not look good with this color... but if i had a darker skin tone, i think it would've looked fab! Ill go checkout that kelly of shopmom!

I adore this color but I just sold a bag I had in V.O because I tend to love neutrals so much I wear a lot of khaki, grey, green, and the bag just blended in too much with my wardrobe so if you're planning to use a V.O bag all the time, I'd say consider what you wear before making the plunge

Here I am and here's my new baby......

28cm Vert Olive Retourne with Palladium hardware in Clemence.

I wear tons of jeans, black, brown, tan, white and Vert Olive goes with all of it. I think it's a fantastic neutral that adds a bit of interest and "color" to every outfit.

And here's the story behind it......

At the store, I was offered two bags. 28cm Chocolate Box Retourne and this Vert Olive. My friend knew in a hot minute that the Vert Olive was perfect....I knew 20 seconds later it was going home with me. My exact words were something like, "Oh My God! LOOK at this color! It's gorgeous!) And you know how much I love BOX Calf!!!!!! I passed on BOX calf for this little beauty. Actually, even though I LOVED it immediately, I walked around the store with it for a while before deciding because, like you, I just wasn't sure the color was "neutral" enough for me, that it would go with my lifestyle, wardrobe, etc.

But finally I realized that it WAS perfect, that it WOULD go with everything, that the leather was fantastic for everyday and not only did I buy it but I WORE it out the store!!!!! I used her every single day while I was in NY and I've used it every day here at home. And this is the testament to how versatile it really is because in NY I dressed much nicer than here in Alaska where the Birkinstocks reign supreme and sweatclothes are the order of the day!

I'll post pics later today in various clothes so you can see how versatile this color is.....but for now.....here she is.

Attachments

• VertOlive2.jpg
    VertOlive2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 503