Vert Impression - What Would You Wear It With?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I totally thought the same thing too when I saw the Vert Impression! I could never get away with this bag because of my blondie-blonde hair. The Gris Art Deco is totally more wearable and Vert Impression is definitely better for SLGs.

2. I think it will be a harder colour to match, but could look good with white/ivory/cream or black. If you wear a lot of these colour then it may work for you.

3. I'd wear it with a plain T-shirt (white, black, gray or other neutral color) and jeans :smile:

4. I would totally wear this with white x black combo exclusively. (Most likely white top x white pants / skirt)
    I saw this on the website and gagged too, BUT when I saw her IRL she was VERY gorgeous!

The colour on the website makes it look like it has much more of a yellow undertone in comparison to IRL...

It's such a feminine pastelly colour!
    I hope you get it in this colour :heart:
    I would love to see a reveal! ^_^

5. I went to the store yesterday to look for a Wilshire in it, but they didn't have it. No items in VI. I'm really curious since I love the color on the website. I went for a Wilshire in BN instead but I'm hoping for something small in VI.

I think a VI would look great with a pair of bluejeans and a white shirt, or perhaps a black or purple dress. I can think of a lot to wear it with.

6. Jeans, Grey, Black or White.

7. it goes with all colors

8. i think it can go with a lot of summery colors (i don't see it with pink though) and neutral colors. but personally, i wouldn't go for a green bag.