Vert Impression - What Would You Wear It With?

I totally thought the same thing too when I saw the Vert Impression! I could never get away with this bag because of my blondie-blonde hair. The Gris Art Deco is totally more wearable and Vert Impression is definitely better for SLGs.

I think it will be a harder colour to match, but could look good with white/ivory/cream or black. If you wear a lot of these colour then it may work for you.

I would totally wear this with white x black combo exclusively. (Most likely white top x white pants / skirt)
I saw this on the website and gagged too, BUT when I saw her IRL she was VERY gorgeous!

The colour on the website makes it look like it has much more of a yellow undertone in comparison to IRL...

It's such a feminine pastelly colour!
I hope you get it in this colour :heart:
I would love to see a reveal! ^_^

I went to the store yesterday to look for a Wilshire in it, but they didn't have it. No items in VI. I'm really curious since I love the color on the website. I went for a Wilshire in BN instead but I'm hoping for something small in VI.

I think a VI would look great with a pair of bluejeans and a white shirt, or perhaps a black or purple dress. I can think of a lot to wear it with.