Vert Impression - What Would You Wear It With?

Princess Pink

Oct 3, 2007
Went into LV today to specially look at the Rose Florentin (which I liked :biggrin:) - also what caught my eye was a Wilshire Blvd in Vert Impression. Looking at this colour on the website, it just didn't appeal, but seeing it IRL in the WB style - it was like very very cute!

So I was thinking as I was driving home, such an unusual colour and what would you wear it with? I most probably will not be buying anything in Vert Impression (well, I guess never say never, the WB and SLGs were very tempting;)) but just for interest, what colour in clothes would you wear to complement a VI bag?

P.S. Woohoo! Just noticed :party: It's my 500th post!!!

Last edited:
Can you describe the color more? On the screen, it is very unappealing to me.
I was hoping to love it because I want another agenda and I was thinking vernis.

Can you describe the color more? On the screen, it is very unappealing to me.
I was hoping to love it because I want another agenda and I was thinking vernis.

It's unusual - definately not lime green or pastel, perhaps more towards an "avocado" green?

I know what you mean about unappealing! I never even gave it a brief thought from seeing the colour on the website. But when I saw it today IRL it was really lovely! I think in SLG or an agenda it would look fabulous! Whereas the Rose Florentin definately didn't look anything in SLGs, too bland & boring.

I saw the Vert Impression in person the other day too and I am intrigued by its color. I agree the color is really hard to describe but I think it would look nice with a solid color shirt over jeans and let the VI do its job! :biggrin:

I was thinking about getting it in the ZCP... I think any SLG in VI will look good in your Pomme Wilshire blvd!! :graucho:

From everyone's replies, it seems I'm not the only one with the "what to wear with Vert Impression" problem......hmm I think it might only have to be a wallet, if anything LOL.....charleston-mom yes the gris is gorgeous too (I saw that one), especially in the Alma, stunning! I didn't like it though in the Wilshire Blvd.

I think it's a very delicate colour, particularly suitable for those warm and sunny days of spring and why not?summer!..I'd wear it with a total black or white outfit...I don't think it's difficult to find something to match with; the most important thing is to balance the colours and to be as simple as possible..