Vert Gazon? Still around?

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
So i've been lusting for this color for a while now - but I keep putting it off as I have other pressing financial concerns right now.

So can this color (city style) still be found in stores? Should I get it now, or do you guys think i'll be able to find one down the road?

I think they do pop up on ebay from time to time. I bought mine through ebay seller "Personal Shoppers" and she always finds the odd VG to sell...

It was a popular color, and I think that resale prices will stay close to retail in the upcoming months. You may find one for slightly below retail later on, or you can get a brand-new one at retail now - and recover your expenses later if you change your mind.
Knowing I can re-sell and not lose too much helps me make decisions ;)

I am with you, beauxgoris. Vert Gazon is my HG color but I haven't been able to find one without the gh. I have purchased 2 bbags this month already and can't afford any more for a couple of months but I love love the color.

I am with you, beauxgoris. Vert Gazon is my HG color but I haven't been able to find one without the gh. I have purchased 2 bbags this month already and can't afford any more for a couple of months but I love love the color.

^^This is me too. I want a VG city with REG. hardware. If anyone see's one at a NM (my first choice due to their return policy) PLEASE LMK!

:flowers: :flowers:

I know they had a vert gazon day at Blake in Chicago (it's an authorized Balenciaga retailer). not sure if they had the city but you should call and check...(312) 202-0047