Vert Gazon seeker!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please help me find something, anything in Vert Gazon!!! Thanks everyone!

2. KDC have u tried Bal NY? Think chpwhy ordered a VG City from them a few weeks back. GL!

3. Thanks everyone, I always wanted to try BalNY for these special things but they charge me USD70 for international shipping and they refuse to undervalue...So after customs fees & charges I am slugged with another $300-odd on top of the cost. No good for me...

Thanks Jira, I ended up buying the Giant VG Hobo that was on ebay. Something a little different anyway. My ideal VG would have been a GH City:graucho: I have never had a Hobo before. It will be a refreshing change for me...

Chinkee...I have owned a VG Work & Makeup in the past. I didn't use the Makeup enough to justify keeping it. I just don't use the accessories so I sold them all. The leather on the VG Work was very average. It was rough and scaly in places and not very smooshy at all! I sold that after a month. I have never lost the love though.