Vert Gazon or Juane Twiggy

1. Yea I procrastinated.....anyone tell me who has them in stock as of today????

2. jaune twiggy is impossible to find right now.. I've been calling everywhere

3. I emailed AR last month about their Twiggy stock and they had Vert Gazon but then again that was last month :shame:. It's worth a try to call them.

4. Thanks all!! I'm guessing another round of juane is going to come in since there has only been one round so far!

5. I called AR today, asking about if they have Jaune Twiggy on the way. I was told they will have a few more Violet, not Jaune.:crybaby::crybaby:. I forgot asking about VG. They may have it.

6. Twiggers, I think AR still has the Vert Gazon, cause they had a few last week when I got mine. (I know I'm repeating myself. lol) Give them a ring, they are still there because of the time difference. =)

7. I emailed them and got this reply regarding juane and vert gazon:

Dear Naomi,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately we sold out in the Jaune Twiggy and
    will not be restocking the item. We currently have the following in the
    Twiggy.

Twiggy $1095—Black, White, Plomb, Tabac, Vert Fonce, Bleu, Mastic, Vert
    Deau, Anthracite

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Sincerely,
    Aloha Rag Customer Support

Crappers....now I'm totally ticked off ARG....why did I procrastinate and get busy this week!
    So now I'm on a total prowl for these....I know Neiman's & Barneys doesn't carry twiggys.....so I've got to try other places!

8. I feel your frustration. I thought I had one (jaune twiggy) yesterday when I called AR, but they had already sold it (GRRRRRRRR). This twiggy hunting is turning out to be so much harder than I thought!

9. I hear ya girl!!!! I'm actually going to have to start calling around now. And we know NM & Barneys don't carry twiggys (which sucks)!

I guess BalNY is the next logical place to call! UGH!