Vert Gazon madness revisited!

wiggligirl

Aug 3, 2006
Remember back when I had a Vert Gazon RH City and a Vert Gazon GH Day? And then I sold the city? Well, not ever being able to leave well enough alone, I then purchased a VG Day with RH, just in case it was "The One". Turns out she was! I agonized for a good while, not wanting to carry either of the bags until I'd decided which was the keeper, but once I carried her I was totally smitten. I still think the GH Day is the more striking of the two, but the RH Day is just more "me". Here they are posing together. You can tell who won my heart because I already bought her jewelry.:love:

Strangely, the RH looks smoother in the picture than in real life (I don't like my b-bags too smooth) and the GH looks more distressed than in real life. I'm not a very good photographer - they are both lovely. The VG RH Day is my baby, though. I love her so!

vgmadnessx2.jpg

Yeah, the leather on the two is very different. The color is more similar than it appears in the photo - I took a ton of pix and couldn't get one that was quite right. In real life, they look more like true sisters than they do here.

I love the leather esp the bag with RH as i have one in MU clutch and it's the same leather as yours and i love her so much coz the leather is so smooshy....:smile: