Vert Gazon is still out there!

Z&J you got this from Saks Boca Raton?? I saw it there last week and was going to get it but when I saw it up close it had scratches. Well I hope it's not the same one that you are getting but when I went to Saks today it was no longer there...

Yup, must be the same one. How bad were the scratches? It is a wallet and I know myself. It will get scratched up anyway. Were they horrible? Could a little lubriderm or AG take care of them? Dying to see it now. Thanks for the tip!

Oh!!! An Ice Blue Makeup!!! My holy grail *falls off chair*...and do you think I can find one? Noooooo!

You'll love VG too! It's pure electric green!

KDC this is for you:

Sky Blue twiggy along w. the makeup. Look how much the makeup has faded:
P1050579.jpg

Ok ladies, wait for this one. The wallet just arrived. Not only does it look like someone ran it over with a large SUV there is someone's AAA card inside!!!!! GROSSSSSSSSS I am PISSED!

I'm sorry Z&J but I figured that must be the one I saw in the case. Boca Raton Saks it bad about putting 'returns' back on the shelf. A few weeks ago they had some older color bags on the shelf and I know they must have all been returns because they were missing the paper tags and extra tassels; also the tassels that were on the bags were split and the bags were scratched up!

Also beware that they may now try to send you a pine compagnon in place...make sure you clarify which color your replacement wallet is...