Vert Gazon First - Take a look - Model pics!

happy birthday! what a great gift to have on your bday. i never use my first because i carry too much junk in my purse. i would suggests going for a city if the first is too small for you. i am 5'1" and the city is the prefect size for me. love your bag though!

Happy Birthday :party: hope you have a great day.

The first looks stunning on you. It's probably more ideal in size for evening wear. During the day I prefer the twiggy, or the City is very popular.

Happy belated birthday! I love that bag. I think it's fine for you in terms of proportion and how it looks, since you are slender, but it really depends on how much you carry. I could never carry a first...too much kid stuff with me all the time!

Happy Birthday:yahoo: Congrats on your new bag it's beautiful, vert gazon is one of my fav's it really looks good on you.
You may find the size to be a little small, I have just sold all of my firsts (well nearly all) in favour of the city, But I do carry way too much stuff:nuts:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! The "first" looks great on you! If it's to small go for the "city" it may look big in pictures but it really is a great size. I'm 5'5" and it fits me perfect. It really doesn't look that big in person. If you stuff it full it will look big but if it slouches a bit...it's great. Good luck deciding.

Hi daffy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I think you should keep it. It looks great on you, it just depends what you want to use it. I think its big enough for daytime and its perfect for going out at night (like mentioned before)
I´m going to pick mine up on friday! Its also my bday present (I had bday on monday :smile: )
The color looks just awesome in this style!!!!!:yes: