• 07 Vert Foret

• 07 Tabac

• 08 Vert Thym

• 08 Sahara

Results are only viewable after voting.

lilpicotin

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
Hi everybody! I went into Barney's on Sunday and fell in love with the thick leather of the Day bag. I tried looking online for a Violet RH Day, but have had no luck. So now I'm thinking of purchasing a Vert Foret or Tabac (more reddish) Day from Aloha Rag. Which would you guys choose? I already have a vert foret Step and a cinnamon city, but I'm just being bad... Another alternative is to wait for the Vert Thym or Sahara '08 Day (can you tell I like green/brownish colors? But it's hard to tell from the pictures what these colors will look like...

I think tabac is beautiful! And versatile! But I'm also not much of a green fan either. Sahara could be gorgeous but I've been staying away from light colors since they dirty easily and sometimes yellow :hrmm:

I vote for Vert Foret because I love that color so much, but I've changed my my mind and think that because you already have a Vert Foret and Cinnamon bag, you ought to go for Sahara. It's a fantastic looking neutral. I am not terribly crazy about Vert Thyme at the moment.

I think tabac is beautiful! And versatile! But I'm also not much of a green fan either. Sahara could be gorgeous but I've been staying away from light colors since they dirty easily and sometimes yellow :hrmm:

the light colors turn yellow? :wtf: oh no! that's horrible!

i do love green, so initially i wanted Vert Thym because i already have Vert Foret. but i'm afraid the new bags are thin and dry. :shrugs:.

hmm, i guess i'm leaning toward the tabac now...