Vert Foret...keep or sell...?

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Sigh....ladies, I need your honest opinions about my Vert Foret City, I have been using it for about 2 months on and off now...I'm wanting to sell it to fund another Bbag (duno which one yet though)....what do you think? This was my Very first Bbag purchase:shame:

That is a really tough call!! I especially feel your pain because I've been agonizing over whether or not to sell my 05 Olive City - I love her soooo much and she has the best leather and is the most beautiful olive color, but the color looks horrible on me :crybaby:.

I say to both; keep for now. The resell market right now is horrible. I think you may both take a big loss, and then regret it. Just my two cents.

I agree with Becca- you should keep it for now :yes:. Not only will you probably lose a lot of money, but since it was your first bbag you might regret selling it later on. I sold my first bbag and regretted it so much I ended up buying it back.

Hmmm - I am not at all sure about my own Vert Foret bag and may elect to get rid of it some time this year - financial loss or not. I think that I love my other bags better and could use the money on something else.