Vert Fonce Croc Birkin - Congrats to the Winner!

dangergirl

Searching For the HG
Mar 26, 2008
Just wanted to give a little bittersweet congrats to the winner of the Vert Fonce Croc that was on ebay just this weekend...

I spent a good two nights biting my nails over it...and it finished at 7000+USD

that's just amazing. Isn't it?

I hope I can find another one like this soon.

Well, I distinctly remember waiting for my bank to transfer the money and ended up losing the auction haha

I'm only laughing right now because I'm going insane over the maddening winning bid..

7300 USD?

I think I almost HAD a cow because it was the PERFECT Birkin for me (I was looking for two-toned and a vert fonce birkin) and voila.

But, regardless, whoever shelled out the winning bid has luck on his/her side.

Well, I distinctly remember waiting for my bank to transfer the money and ended up losing the auction haha

I'm only laughing right now because I'm going insane over the maddening winning bid..

7300 USD?

I think I almost HAD a cow because it was the PERFECT Birkin for me (I was looking for two-toned and a vert fonce birkin) and voila.

But, regardless, whoever shelled out the winning bid has luck on his/her side.

No regrets, dangergirl. It's a kelly (not a birkin), it's 25cm (which is really small), and it's alligator (not croc). I have to say I've become a big Sandiaexchange fan. She has great stuff at fabulous prices. Very respectable for a genuine reseller.