Vert D'eau -what to wear with it?

i wear alot with it... blacks, whites, grays, blues, yellows...

i generally just dont wear it with red (to avoid the x-mas effect) or greens b/c it clashes.

i think you can wear it with almost everything! except specific greens, like verty mentioned. but i must disagree with you about the red, i think because vert d'eau is such a minty cool color, there would be no christmas effect with red!!

I have a Vert D'eau and have only carried it once or twice. I do plan to carry it a lot this summer with white, pink, grey, black, really most any color. I really love this color and it really is spring and summer to me!

Hmmmm, I can't really tell...it looks a bit drab compared to mine....mine looks like Pistachio Ice Cream. Does that help??? I have taken pics and will try to post one shortly.......

I don't have Vert D'eau but seafoam and I wear it with everything including red (however now after what Verty said, I should reconsider as I don't want to look like Christmas tree):P *me and fashion :shame:
I think this colour is so versatile that I can throw everything...

Here is the pic of me last week with Miss Seafoam :smile:

Attachments

• seafoam on a wedding.JPG
    seafoam on a wedding.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 96
lol aki i think you could pull off the red w/seafoam.

i dont even own any red clothing to be honest, but my friend wore her vert d'eau city one day w/a red tee and she was complaining how she felt like a christmas tree LOL. so it's just been stuck in my mind since then :P

I pretty much wear her with anything and everything! I think because its a fun color, but also quite soft, she looks great against bright fun colors (like pink, purple, yellow, etc) and also neutrals (black, white, grey, etc)
GL!

I pretty much wear her with anything and everything! I think because its a fun color, but also quite soft, she looks great against bright fun colors (like pink, purple, yellow, etc) and also neutrals (black, white, grey, etc)
GL!

i love that!
although pics of perfectly matched color bbag/shoes/clothing are perfectly adorable, my favorite bbag looks are when there's a slight mismatch/contrast. it adds to the irreverence, distressed look of bbags. i too think vert d'eau goes with practically everything!

IMO VD is a very easy color to wear with, it's very light mint green so if you are not a risk taker, I suggest, white, black, yellow, blue; if you are one, then wear it with everything! (purple, orange, red....)