Vert D'eau -what to wear with it?

Susan says...

Mar 22, 2008
Hi, anyone who has a Vert D'eau bag, would you tell me what color outfits you wear with it? Or suggestions please. TIA :smile:

verty

sharkwater.com
Feb 28, 2007
the islands
i wear alot with it... blacks, whites, grays, blues, yellows...

i generally just dont wear it with red (to avoid the x-mas effect) or greens b/c it clashes.

Leefi

Balenciaga Convert
Jul 27, 2007
London/Berlin
i think you can wear it with almost everything! except specific greens, like verty mentioned. but i must disagree with you about the red, i think because vert d'eau is such a minty cool color, there would be no christmas effect with red!!

aki_sato

Stay Gold!
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Looking for happiness...
I don't have Vert D'eau but seafoam and I wear it with everything including red (however now after what Verty said, I should reconsider as I don't want to look like Christmas tree):P *me and fashion :shame:
I think this colour is so versatile that I can throw everything...

Here is the pic of me last week with Miss Seafoam :smile:

Attachments

verty

sharkwater.com
Feb 28, 2007
the islands
lol aki i think you could pull off the red w/seafoam.

i dont even own any red clothing to be honest, but my friend wore her vert d'eau city one day w/a red tee and she was complaining how she felt like a christmas tree LOL. so it's just been stuck in my mind since then :P

Jan 27, 2008
The 206!
I pretty much wear her with anything and everything! I think because its a fun color, but also quite soft, she looks great against bright fun colors (like pink, purple, yellow, etc) and also neutrals (black, white, grey, etc)
GL!

bellini

O.G.
Oct 7, 2007
I pretty much wear her with anything and everything! I think because its a fun color, but also quite soft, she looks great against bright fun colors (like pink, purple, yellow, etc) and also neutrals (black, white, grey, etc)
GL!
i love that!
although pics of perfectly matched color bbag/shoes/clothing are perfectly adorable, my favorite bbag looks are when there's a slight mismatch/contrast. it adds to the irreverence, distressed look of bbags. i too think vert d'eau goes with practically everything!

Kiki198028

BalLover
Jun 26, 2007
TX,San Antonio
IMO VD is a very easy color to wear with, it's very light mint green so if you are not a risk taker, I suggest, white, black, yellow, blue; if you are one, then wear it with everything! (purple, orange, red....)