Vert d'eau vs. seafoam?

mameaw

Jul 20, 2006
I'm just curious abt both colors. I've already seen vert d'eau (seagree) and it's beautiful IMO.:P

However, i've never seen seafoam IRL. Do u think it's similar? Is it much different b/t both colors? Which one would u choose?

Anyone has the pic of two colors in comparison??? Plsss posttt...:yahoo:

Thkss;)

There are pics of the two together, I think rollergirl posted them. Search for her name, then search posts by her.

I have not seen the Vert D'eau, but Seafoam has the silver hardware, and I just adore the pale greenblue against the pewter hardware! So for me, I would choose the Seafoam, but they can be hard to find, with Vert D'eau, you are getting a new bag and there is pleasure in that as well!

If you like the colour of Vert D'eau, then go for it!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Here it is:

I finally got a sea green [vert d'eau] bag, so I tried to get a comparison of it, 2004 seafoam, turquoise and pistachio. Almost impossible to get the true colors of all the bags, but here goes. The weekender is sea green, the clutch is pistachio, the Twiggy is turquoise and the hobo is seafoam.

attachment.php

I want them all! :P

I love the seafoam - the silver HW is just sooo gorgeous w/the color. It was the one I wanted, but my friend informed me I'd be paying well over retail for a used one off ebay (if I found one at all) & rec'd to just go with the Vert D'Eau. I'm so happy she suggested it cause I'm absolutely in love with the color :smile: I think with whatever you decide upon you'll be happy!

I love both seafoam and vert d'eau. Unless you get really lucky, most seafoam bags you find now will be used, maybe at least a little dirty (it's a light color), and darkened from use. That happens with seafoam. You have to ask yourself whether you are willing to pay a premium for a used seafoam.

The vert d'eau bags I've seen and bought (2 -- eek) have had very, very nice leather. And they are wonderfully clean and new.

I would choose the seafoam. I absolutely love that colour!! I was lucky to find a brand new one a few weeks back. The vert de eau is beautiful too:yes:

Attachments

• DSC00646.JPG
    DSC00646.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 244
  • DSC00647.JPG
    DSC00647.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 228
^oh. my. goodness

:drool: :nuts: :wtf:

she is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love the seafoam so much - the color & that SH is just perfection IMO. How on earth did you find an authentic NEW one?

I would choose the seafoam. I absolutely love that colour!! I was lucky to find a brand new one a few weeks back. The vert de eau is beautiful too:yes:

wowww how lucky u r:nuts:

yeahhh seafoam definitely gets my vote...however, i myself don't wanna pay such a premium price for used one. yep may be seagreen is the best way out!!!:yes:

btw, million thanks for collection pic. they r wonderfulll:yahoo: and i want them all too:drool:

If I got a first in vert d'eau is it anything similar to seafoam? Does anyone have pics of both so I can see the differences? How is the leather on the vert, is it veiny or really distressed? :smile:

Let me be the first to tell you that the leather on every vert d'eau is insane! I love mine, it is buttery and smooth. I get compliments every time I carry it. I'LL POST PICS FOR YOU.