Vert cypress or Gris asphalt

I’m going for Epsom :smile:

So the majority of you suggested Vert Cypress. It has been my first choice since the very begging, so I think I will go for it. But the gris is so stunning as well
VC is the new black and it is so carefree. No need to worry about getting it dirty. GA is good as a neutral but doesn't stand out in a smaller bag size. I think it looks great on medium size bags like the K28 or B30. Maybe I'm biased since I have a GA in the 30cm.

These 2 colors are so hard to choose from. I love GA and have been hoping to add something in this shade.
I have vert cypres in a GP, and it’s an amazing dark green. In photos it looks almost black, but in person, it’s def NOT black at all.. it’s a very rich rich dark green.

You will love it!

Such a tough choice, I would jump at the chance for either but I think a pop of colour like vert cypress would be better in the K20. Did you end up getting one?

And if you did, do you have any advice for scoring one in the boutique? I have been trying to build a relationship with my SA but I have been told they are rare to come by. Thank you :smile:

Van anybody Show me pictures of vert vypress outdoor and in sunlight please.
I have the same struggle choosing and I am afraid it's too green in sunlight.

TiA
Here you go! However mine is in chevre so it’s more shimmery.

Attachments

• 2DA10FD6-7B99-44C5-9DDC-F7E8F8F5BB0E.jpeg
    2DA10FD6-7B99-44C5-9DDC-F7E8F8F5BB0E.jpeg
    285.1 KB · Views: 72
  • FBFA2D98-4E31-42EA-A51C-2AC74717D1AC.jpeg
    FBFA2D98-4E31-42EA-A51C-2AC74717D1AC.jpeg
    222 KB · Views: 73
Vert cypress GHW for me (I have kelly 28). I feel like it's another level of classic black, no need for special care or colour transfer. Goes well with casual or formal. if you afraid it will be difficult to match, try decorate her with twilly tone that matches your outfit.

Vert cypress GHW for me (I have kelly 28). I feel like it's another level of classic black, no need for special care or colour transfer. Goes well with casual or formal. if you afraid it will be difficult to match, try decorate her with twilly tone that matches your outfit.
What I love about the color indeed is the versatility, that it can appear black or blue or dark green. I am just scared that in sunlight it's more on the emerald green side. I want to have this bag in clemence or togo leather