Vert Cyprès with PHW or GHW?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't think you can link a document unless you host it but an Ode to Vert Cyprés thread would be amazing ;)

There was an Evie 29 in VC on the US website this weekend and I waited too long. Thought it might assuage my craving temporarily.....

2. Oh how does one host a document? It's 127 pages of photos (eek, I don't know how that happened...) so it might be a bit impractical to post each one!

QuelleFromage likes this.
  3. Hello, hope this photo helps in your decision! K28 Vert Cypress Epsom Sellier PHW

Attached Files:

4. Love this!!!
    Lucky you !:smile:

CMilly likes this.
  5. What a beauty; this green is a great year round neutral!

6. PHW all the way! I think ghw is not modern at all. Just my opinion.

7. Last year I considered VC in either a Bolide (Clemence PHW/Maurice GHW) or Halzan (GHW). I ended up with neither. Reflecting back, I would’ve chosen GHW. Today, however, I’m more on the side of PHW.
    99D07733-28CA-4C38-8CFE-E248AE191E55.jpeg CEDD8C2D-3CC9-4EB3-8061-56B4467B2FEC.jpeg 0694FCB5-59A1-44CA-B907-DB7D5EC922DA.jpeg 5E855297-E9C7-414D-A38C-00AAF091FA8B.jpeg

tlamdang08 and QuelleFromage like this.
  8. These bags are all so stunning! Making me want Bolides and Evelynes and Birkins as well as Kellys. (There was an Evelyne in Vert Cyprès on h.com this weekend and I did not buy, but hoping my SA can source.) A Roulis in this color would be so dreamy....
    I don't think I have ever done a poll post, but #reallyshouldhavedoneapoll
    Thank you everyone :flowers:

CMilly likes this.
  9. If you ever see a roulis in VC and don't get it, send me the link!!! Or a 24/24.

QuelleFromage and Coconuts40 like this.
  10. This dark green is a fab color. Regret selling my Vert Fonce box calf sellier Kelly which is very close this shade. But it had gold hardware which I think had a more mature look against the dark green. I prefer palladium with a deep cool toned green. I vote hands down for palladium it’s more chic in my opinion.

11. I would prefer palladium. Gold would be pretty, but more “in your face” and “fancier.” Palladium is sleek and stealthy.

CMilly likes this.
  12. I use to think VC with Ghw was perfect... but these days I’m realizing PHW or RGHW is much more my speed. The GHW is almost too flashy and I don’t end up using it. PHW makes the VC look super cool and timeless

Also.. I think I want a VC bag now too! Just wondering if I’d do a b25 or b30

Ethengdurst and CMilly like this.
  13. Just to throw a wrench in things....

Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 8.57.27 AM.png

14. Would you special order that? I love RG

15. I didn't think I would order RG but I like the way it looks with VC. I think it's only available on Birkin and Constance this round though.