Vert Cyprès with PHW or GHW?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A simple question but I am torn....opinions and photos would be MUCH appreciated! This is for a Kelly 25 or 28 :flowers: thank you!!

2. PHW always gets my vote for that crisp modern vibe!
    B323BE31-3A99-455B-AF3A-BDA06E004BB4.jpeg

tlamdang08, mp4, gagabag and 5 others like this.
  3. My vote goes to Ghw!!!

lipstick_bandit likes this.
  4. Personally I love PHW with this color, I feel it would be more year-round (but I tend to always think dark colors and gold HW are very fall/winter).

5. I very very slightly personally prefer PHW with this specific color - but I wouldn't mind GHW. I can see how you are torn hahaha. Good luck! I want to say I remember reading a couple Vert Cypress Togo B with GHW offers by members in the forum, so hopefully someone will come by with a photo soon.

QuelleFromage likes this.
  6. Hands down my vote would be for GHW.. something distinctive about that gold on a Kelly bag.. JMO

7. Dark green and gold is a match made in heaven.

8. One more vote for GHW

9. No contest, hands down ghw everyday of the week and twice on sundays.

10. Vert cypress is a beautiful deep green, it’s stunning with ghw.

11. I would only get PHW. It's more modern, fresh looking. GHW makes the bag look more traditional, classic. Depends on what look you want.

(And I am totally jealous of you getting a VC bag!)

12. I prefer PHW with VC. I feel the same way about dark blues and grey. I prefer the gold for cream, deep purple, browns and black.

WhyMrBabcock! likes this.
  13. I love all ghw bags but when I got my B VC Officier in phw I thought it was perfect...

F3D16E32-069D-4ECD-9C81-EF6F45650E86.jpeg

14. PHW

lulilu and Mariapia like this.
  15. Agree re phw.

_20200109_211826.JPG