Vert Bronze, thoughts?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't seen this color IRL, but it's very intriguing to me... I started thinking of a zcp coin and have become a little enraptured with this color. I know the bleu nuit was a stunner when I first saw it.... and, I'm also a sucker for orange sunset (have the cles)..... Can anyone give me any feedback on the vert bronze?

Also, I can't always help but think how the vernis colors tend to match car colors.... my car looks like this vert bronze and it's called galaxy grey....lol....

2. I think it's a gorgeous color!!! I saw the alma MM at the boutique last night and it took my breath away!!! TDF!

3. I like it...to me it looks like a metallic taupe color...Also it seems like a very good neutral...it is grabbing my attention too. At first when I saw it...I was like ewww...now it is really growing on me!

4. Yes, subtle and sophisticated. The bleu nuit grabbed me at first, but this is like a slow ooze into my system... I think I'm really liking it.

5. i was indifferent when i first saw the photos online. BUT when i finally saw it in real life i realized it's actually quite nice. its a neutral/earthy/warm slightly metallic taupe colour pretty much how Div4life described it. Vert bronze is a very silent and safe colour i'd say. quite possibly the most unisex of all the Vernis colours to date. i think its a welcome change from all the pinks, red and purples LV has been releasing these past couple of years. :tup:

6. :heart: vert bronze. Saw it in an alma version and agree w/you about the subtlety. It's an elegant color.

7. It's nice but when compares to Bleu Nuit...the blue win in my opinion! ;)

8. I think it's stunning! My dh loved it so much he "convinced" me to get the Bellevue PM in Vert Bronze!

I would definitely have gotten a SLG in Vert Bronze if he hadn't suggested the Bellevue!

9. Thanks deluxeduck. That was a good description. It's hard to see online, I get the sense of graphite (more steel), but you've described it as earthy. Subtle is very very nice, no offense to rose pop...lol.... I like the term elegant Iffah....

10. ^^^ wow shoegirl, I think this could very well be my next slg.... I also think that it would be nice because the fabric by the zipper would be dark as compared to my azur organizer (beige around zipper), which I tend to want to clean often...

11. i'm not a fan of it...i do like the new blue though...

12. posting some pics for your reference.. it's sort of a battle-greenish shade.. just SLIGHTLY BRONZE..

for me it's beautiful, i just love it!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

hope this helps!! :biggrin:

13. ooohhh, battle greenish.... that sounds really hot!!!! mmmm... could be changing my wishlist.....^^ Thanks Baglady362!!!!

14. I think it's a gorgeous neutral color. I love it!!

15. Love your purses. Very nice.