Vert Bengale - which hardware?

robee took a photo of a vert bengale evelyne and I think it is useful to post the photo here again.

attachment.php

Personally, I think this colour will go nicely with both hardware. However, if I have to choose one, I will choose PHW. ;)

robee took a photo of a vert bengale evelyne and I think it is useful to post the photo here again.

attachment.php

Personally, I think this colour will go nicely with both hardware. However, if I have to choose one, I will choose PHW. ;)

thank you so much for this photo robee and boogee- helps to visualize so much better. and it does indeed remind me of vert clair from years ago!
pretty!

Vert Bengale indeed reminds me of Vert Claire from a while back. I've attached a pic of a Vert Claire Courcheval Kelly with GHW to help everyone visualise how Vert Bengale might look with GHW. Vert Bengale comes across as a "deeper" green colour compared to Very Claire and thus, I feel that Vert Bengale would look great with GHW as well, while exuding a fresher look (like grass on a summer's day) with PHW. It really depends!

Attachments

• vert claire kelly.jpg
    vert claire kelly.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 987