Vert Anis vs Rouge Exotic Ostrich Kelly

bornfree

O.G.
Aug 15, 2008
hi all fellow tpfer, am new to this forum and am very passionate abt Hermes as all of you out there. Am in the midst of buying my first Hermes bag and am lucky enuf to have the following options both in Kelly 28 Rigid in Ostrich:1) Rouge Exotic with GHW2) Vert Anis with PHWBeen told by my SA that the Rouge Exotic color is almost the same as Rouge VIF as they have the same color number. Nonetheless i have no luck trying to find a pic of Rouge Exotic Ostrich over the web though i do like the rouge VIF color.I dun have the luxury to see in real both bags but will have to make a decision over the next 2 days. Wud apprec your tots and recoms on which color will be nicer and why. All your inputs will be really appreciatedCheers

What would work with your wardrobe? Do you wear more green or red? Which one would you use more? Hmm, some people can't take green, so red would be a safer bet for me if I were to choose for someone. For myself, I would get the green as I wear green more.

Hi Lyanna Stark thanks for your quick reply -Besides the usual B&W, I do have more shades of red than green in my wardrobe. Am asian, fair skin, height 167cm (i reckon size 28 is fine?) and ard 30 yrs old. While i do tik that the rouge exotic can be more versatile - but i like the vert anis color as well - thus am trying to get some feedback/advise on hw the 2 colors may look on a kelly and hopefully help me to decide which to pick - many thanks in advance

i'd choose whatever i feel would work for me more.. for example with my wardrobe and lifestyle only dark colored birkins/kellys work for me.. however between these two i would choose the red

Hi, bornfree. I'm asian too, and I think reds look really well with our colorings. IMO, red with gold hardware is absolutely gorgeous, and soo classical. You can't go wrong with that combo!! My dream combo. :love: I think it will go well with many things, and even makes a wonderful evening handbag. How very lucky of you!!

leap of faith - thanks for your input and your "vote"

thimp - thanks for sharing with me your experience. Another " red vote" to add to the list

hmmm... wondering if they are any fellow tpfer out thr who own the vert anis kelly to share with me your experience as well - tia :yes:

Hi bornfree. I have the rouge exotique ostrich birkin. If the pic here is not helpful I will attempt to get another pic in the am.
I will take a pic in natural light if possible.
This is a great color and I am enjoying it- you cant go wrong.

hunterspoint2 -would love to see your rouge exotique in natural lighting! Will really appreciate if you can take a pic of that. Am sure all our fellow tpfer cant wait to see tt too! Many thanks in advance! :yes:

archangel, perlerare - thanks for yet another "red-hot" vote - rouge exotique seems too good to miss! :graucho:

Hi bornfree. I have the rouge exotique ostrich birkin. If the pic here is not helpful I will attempt to get another pic in the am.
I will take a pic in natural light if possible.
This is a great color and I am enjoying it- you cant go wrong.
Yes yes yes. Pls take more pictures of this beauty! I can't get enough of this colour. :tup: