Versace Hit bag: classic, trendy or out of style

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :nogood: To be honest, I think Versace bags in general are trend bags (or not even that), out of style before they even hit the stores and absolutely not investment pieces. And they are horribly overpriced too, even when on sale. I'd put my money elsewhere if I were you ;)

2. I agree with the above. Don't think Versace will stand the test of time.

3. This bag certainly doesn't look like something I'd want to carry for years. But then, it isn't really my style. But if you like it and the price is good, there's no reason why you shouldn't buy it.

4. Think about your style five years ago and ten years ago? Are you at an age where there are still going to be changes in your life in the next five to ten years (kids, new job, new whatever) that might make your style change? It is really hard to find a bag that is classic enough to last, there are a few iconic branded bags (I'm thinking specific chanel's, hermes kelley, etc) that are classic enough to last generations and adapt to a lot of different fashion styles. The main key is simplicity.
    I think that version of the bag is too large and too much in line with all of the modified dr's bags and patent bags around now to remain a classic. (Not that I don't like patent or dr's bags- I do, it just isn't something I'd choose to keep for years) So I guess that means I vote trendy.

5. i think it's a trendy bag and i love versace :cool:
    go for it! :yahoo:

6. I didnt like this style in particular but I'm sure it could work. As long as it works for you, you can make any bag classic :smile:

7. looks very much like an Alexander Queen bag that is very hot right now. It's black so you can get away with using it for a while. Its trendy but it being black and patent, you can make it a staple. Good to wait for it to be on sale though. These bags always wind up in final clearance tables at dept stores.

8. I think its a good looking bag. You dont have to have the same as all the big fashion trends so many people follow. If you love it, go for it.

9. I don't like it, personally. I think its a bit too trendy. I don't think it would look "stylish" after a few years. But, if you like it, then thats all that matters! If you love it, then go for it!

10. looks like a trendy bag to me. as i've learned recently, the important question is - will you use it? if so, it's worth it.