Versace Fashion Jewelry

youssefm

Dec 3, 2010
Couldn't find a thread here on it, but does anyone own any Versace fashion jewelry? I saw a bracelet online that I like, but can anyone tell me what the quality of the pieces are like? Do they fade/chip over time or how do they hold up? The one I'm looking at doesn't even seem to be plated, but "100% metal."

Thanks!

Here's the bracelet: http://us.versace.com/Medusa-Versac...000#!?prefn1=sale&prefv1=false&i=7&color=D00O

Last edited:
TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

youssefm

Dec 3, 2010
Whoa...$650.00 for a gold-tone bracelet just seems way too expensive!!
I agree with you, definitely way too expensive, and that's on the cheaper spectrum of their jewelry! Basically paying for the brand, but I still like the piece itself. Only worry is the quality over time, if it will hold up or not considering it's not even plated, like Hermes jewelry

Mar 14, 2014
Couldn't find a thread here on it, but does anyone own any Versace fashion jewelry? I saw a bracelet online that I like, but can anyone tell me what the quality of the pieces are like? Do they fade/chip over time or how do they hold up? The one I'm looking at doesn't even seem to be plated, but "100% metal."

Thanks!

Here's the bracelet: http://us.versace.com/Medusa-Versac...000#!?prefn1=sale&prefv1=false&i=7&color=D00O
I have a versace fashion jewelry. It is very beautiful to see. It is very good in quality. And the bracelet in the picture is looking very gorgeous. I don’t think it will be fade. So you can purchase it. I think that will be quite reliable.

NikkisABagGirl

Nicole Angela
O.G.
Aug 26, 2009
Whoa...$650.00 for a gold-tone bracelet just seems way too expensive!!
I agree. But there is a certain look here you may not find in gold pieces and if you did, they would be very expensive! I wouldn't buy at this price for gold-tone.

jclaybo

Unbothered
Sep 5, 2013
i have been eyeing that medusa icon bracelet, I may take the plunge because i have been looking for a chunky chain bracelet with a single charm

youssefm

Dec 3, 2010
I have a versace fashion jewelry. It is very beautiful to see. It is very good in quality. And the bracelet in the picture is looking very gorgeous. I don’t think it will be fade. So you can purchase it. I think that will be quite reliable.
Thanks for the info! I agree, it looked very nice

I agree. But there is a certain look here you may not find in gold pieces and if you did, they would be very expensive! I wouldn't buy at this price for gold-tone.
That's my point, I'd hate spending so much on something that's not even gold plated, but at the same time I know I'm paying for the brand and design which I can't get anywhere else.

i have been eyeing that medusa icon bracelet, I may take the plunge because i have been looking for a chunky chain bracelet with a single charm
I think I'm actually going to buy the bracelet I linked, I tried it on and a few others in the store and I can't stop thinking about it. Thursday I'll go back and buy it most likely!

mashedpotato

Mashedpotato
Apr 20, 2012
dopy.com
Yah the bracelet looks good and i think the price attached is worth it. Buy it if you haven't still, come back and tell us the experience.

jclaybo

Unbothered
Sep 5, 2013
I actually ended up purchasing a Medusa Icon bracelet from a consignment shop and it's such a stunning piece, the sad part was that the piece that connected the Medusa charm to the bracelet was broke when I got it so I took it to a custom jeweler and he was in awe of the quality of the bracelet and could tell that it was quality Italian gold plating and said that it was very good quality 18K gold that would not be fading anytime soon. He soldered a new link on for me to keep the Medusa charm in place and the bracelet is back to being perfect. Now I am on the hunt for the matching necklace