Versace espadrilles - pics

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm not really a shoe person but these really caught my eye. Very pretty!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I just don't think I could cough up $937 for a pair of espadrilles.... could you?:huh:

2. ummm, NO! I wouldn't personally pay $1k for shoes! But I LOVE these!

3. I lke them both! Especially the second pair. I can just imagine how dirty the first pair would get after one wear! And for THAT kind of $$ - YIKES!

4. They have to be the sexiest espadrilles i have seen in a long time. The price tag is a little steep BUT !!!! they are gorgeous. This is where my Husband would have to step in.
    :love:

5. I love the white ones. I am usually not a fan of versace's ready to wear line or their excessories because I don;t like the versace logo but these are fierce.

6. They are very pretty but still not for $1k...

7. i think the price is way too much! i have seen wounderfully embroidered leather rene caovilla shoes cost less!!!
    and anyway i'd most certainly fall from those shoes:P

8. Pretty, but damn that height! I just don't think shoes that high look that nice...especially espadrille wedges. Its too barbie girl.

9. i love those! the higher the better imo. i'm so happy super high wedges are in this season cuz they are all i wear anyways! the 1k price tag is VERY steep... i thought spending 300 on wedges this season was a lot...

10. Those are fierce, but the price, ouch!

11. Oh wow, those white one are ADORABLE!

12. I Love Both Pairs!!!

13. They're sooooooooooooooo dope.

14. Pricey, but very pretty!

15. those 1st ones are HOT!!!!! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice