Versace bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello!

I did not see a forum for Versace bags.... I have a question about one of mine...

I will post a photo of it if it will help....

I have a gorgeous Versace brown shoulder bag that I purchased a few years ago. I LOVE this bag but it needs a little fix and I am not sure who to "trust" to have fix it...

The problem is the backing of the bag is too relaxed and as a result when the bag is on my shoulder it crumples inward - looks like it is trying to fold in half inward.

I would like to have a stiffer something - not sure what - sewn inside the backing of the bag to make the back of the bag more riggid so it won't buckle.

Does, anyone know where and who I should let do the work to this bag? I am pretty sure it was not widely distributed and is gorgeous (at least to me) I bought it at Neiman Marcus online and it was the last one!

Any ideas ladies?

Thanks
    Karla

2. yes where is a forum for Versace bags hehe?? :tender: