Versace bag

1. What do you girls think of this Versace bag? Do you think it is wearable? Probably not a day bag? I find it beautiful.:love:

[​IMG]

2. I think you could rock this in the day, but would have to be impecably dressed and polished. If it was in a black or something then I think clothing wouldn't matter.

3. I just saw this on eluxury.......I love the shape of it, but after I got done looking at it for a while, I figured it wasn't really my style, too flashy for me. I do think it's gorgeous, though.

4. it kinda reminded me of LV speedy multicolore on the hardwares.

5. i kinda like it...!

6. i love the shape too and i do think you can use it every day.

7. I have seen it at the Versace store in NYC. It truly is a lovely bag and I just love the hardware.

8. It's not my cup of tea because it's so bling bling but you have to like that's he only thing that matters.

9. I really like it but its more of a trendy bag IMO.

10. Oh thats a nice bag!

11. I like it, but I would worry about the fabric part getting dirty since it's white.

12. Drools,

13. Its flashy and bling bling but classy!!!! They have a black one in Eluxury but it is not the same!! here it is:

[​IMG]

14. It's pretty, but after my last Versace bag (which was NOT well made at all), I'll never own another.

15. i like the bag.. but yeah, it is not an everyday bag... i guess it could be a day bag though..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice