post inside borneo.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 56
  • post epi alma.jpg
    post epi alma.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 60
  • post mandarin noe.jpg
    post mandarin noe.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 59
And, new pomme inclusion barrette GM... I'm so proud of that green keepall, for being like 23 years, old, that bag is in such great condition and I love her sooo much:heart: Actually, I love all my epi.... I'm in love with epi these days....:yes:

Attachments

• post pomme barrette.jpg
    post pomme barrette.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 47
the keepall is 23 years old?! woooooow it looks amazing! that's how old i am! how long was green manufactured for??

all your colors look so great. i am loving the white too!

Thanks aliburke! I forgot the date code, but it's maybe 1993, okay 15 years old, but it seemed really old to me to be in that great condition. I'll check date code again....

^^ thanks Madge, my neighbor wanted to buy it, and I almost sold it to her, but couldn't cause I decided it's my promise to myself to travel the tropics and the pacific more... next stop, Cook Islands!

oh noes.. i strayed away from epi, and now you're totally making me head over heals in epi again! bad for my wallet missy. hahaha :biggrin: JK

looove your collection and your keepall,. Is it heavy to use as a duffle? I wanted to get one, but was afriad of the weight.. let me know :biggrin:

OMg i just posted a thread today talking about epi colors and i mentioned how id luv if there was a GREEN one , exactly like this color ! OMg it must have been old. I really like it a lot. ur lucky, at the time that bag was released i was around 5 years old lol so i wouldnt really notice it lol.

Thanks everyone! lycn4717, it's not heavy at all as a duffle, it's perfect. This size is the 45. With books in there, it might be heavy, but not for weekender, clothes, etc. And, the newer epis would probably be lighter than the older ones. The older ones are rock hard and sturdy, but I think they changed the formula. Still love my new epis too though, the noe and the alma... using alma today, I adore the ivorie and am tempted for an ivorie lockit, but am in rehab...lol...