Veronica Mars

I LOVE Veronica Mars..and the fact that they now film parts of the new season at my school makes it even better. I didn't even know about the show until I saw them filming one day and thought I'd give it a shot. Now I love it :love:

I'm getting REALLY antsy for the new shows..

OMG Im another fellow VM lover!!!

I wish theyd hurry up and start back up again.
Are we allowed to post spoilers in this thread? Oh well, heres a spoiler ALERT.

SPOILER IN WHITE:
I cant believe Mercer is the rapist on campus. However i dont think its as open and shut as Mercer and Moe being involved. I definitely think there is more to it.
I guess the next big mystery is who killed the Dean.

And how freakin HOT is Dick Casablancas?!?!?!?!

Lol definitely!! I was so shocked at how fast the last episode went..it seemed like it ended before it started!
Argh..I read in the paper that the new episode won't air until about the 23rd. Waaay too long lol.
And I agree, Dick Casablancas is actually pretty hot..I wished I would have seen him in person. But I saw the one who plays Logan one day from pretty far away (they were filming) and he's better looking in person IMO :yes:

Love this show, wish I had more time to catch it. There need to be more shows with smart, sassy, female leads (loved Buffy when it was on). How cute that it won that TV Family award for best father daughter relationship too. Oh Logan!!! I missed the last couple of episodes and can't believe all the drama that happened--guess it's a good set up for the rest of the season.

I LOVE this show so much! And I especially liked this week's episode. As you can tell from the icon, I'm currently Team Piz, although I do like Logan, too. I can't wait for this week's ep!
i really feel sorry for piz... (but what kind of name is piz?!) :P
and the only way i want V and Logan get back together is for Logan to lighten up... back to his playful and witty self!
but the preview looks like V is gonna dump Logan's ass for what he did with that girl... :wtf:

Ugh..Madison. I can't stand her lol..
Anyway this is really interesting this season..I love how you can also watch the episodes on the CW Network's website. I missed last week's so I watched it last night from there.