verona mm.. popular damier bags or not?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been wondering, why I didn't hear a lot about verona mm? Is it not as popular as the other damier bag? Why?

2. It's is a unique bag but so beautiful. It was sold out on their website so it seems pretty popular.

3. It is a newer bag. It is sold out on the web and many have never seen it IRL. I like the GM.

4. I've seen this carried a lot in our area and it's so pretty. I saw the GM IRL and seems like the right size.

5. Oooh.. So this bag is popular, I'm very interested with this bag, but I was wondering why I didn't hear a lot about it, and never saw anyone with this bag IRL.. Guess because it's still new.. Thk u so much for all the info, I really appreciate it :smile:

6. According to my SA (and take it with a grain of salt as there are so many conflicting stories), the bag came out right before the French summer shutdown and now we have the shortage. I bought the Verona MM the day that it came out and then the store had no more in stock. I actually asked in the store if the bag was not popular as there were no other Veronas available. I love it and I think it is ultra-feminine style. I gets lots of compliments on the bag, especially from people who tend to shy away from Ebene.

7. I bought Verona GM the day it came out. I LOVE it. I also have Trevi, and find they are completely different bags.

Verona is very classy, and I love the large zippered opening.

8. I don't own one, but I think it's a really cute bag. It's almost like a Damier version of the Tivoli, but different (if that makes sense). I don't see many around, but that would be a plus for me, since I don't like seeing too many people with the same bags as me.

9. I went to lv and tried verona mm, finally :smile: it's a pretty bag, but somehow it's just not made for me, imo :sad: thk u for all ur responses, they helps a lot

10. I tried the Verona GM when it first came out. As much as I love the bag, only one of the straps stay on my shoulder and it can become a nuisance. Other than that the bag is drool worthy.

11. I'm not a fan of it. It's too chunky and stiff for me. It makes your arm stick out a lot.