Verona-do U have one??

Lv-nowwhat

drive LV
O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
I want the Verona GM badly. I went on the web and do not see it. I thought it was coming in Feb. Has anyone seen it and is it out in the US?? I think this will end my shoulder bag search.

When I picked up my Eden speedy on March 3rd which was a little over a week ago, my SA told me she had just got back for CA from the factory and they were literally making the Verona bags while she was there. So I would think by next week they should start arriving at the boutiques.

Unfortunately she said her initial impression of the bag wasn't that great which is what I was afraid of. It does resemble the Tivoli but taller and no pleat. Seems like they would have added a little more hardware or something to jazz it up a bit. I'm still going to see it irl but it's looking more and more like my quest for the perfect damier bag is still on. If only they would just make the Galliera in the Damier a permament item:pout:

I agree or if they would make this with one cool wide stap that was adjustable. I did not like Sistina mm because the strap was not adjustable.----If anyone is plus size they KNOW what I mean.
But I am still getting this one

oh no... a little brass plate or something would have been nice. it's a bit on the plain side. :s

When I picked up my Eden speedy on March 3rd which was a little over a week ago, my SA told me she had just got back for CA from the factory and they were literally making the Verona bags while she was there. So I would think by next week they should start arriving at the boutiques.

Unfortunately she said her initial impression of the bag wasn't that great which is what I was afraid of. It does resemble the Tivoli but taller and no pleat. Seems like they would have added a little more hardware or something to jazz it up a bit. I'm still going to see it irl but it's looking more and more like my quest for the perfect damier bag is still on. If only they would just make the Galliera in the Damier a permament item:pout:

I also heard the beginning of April (I called the 866 number).

From the pic I've seen on bagaholic boy's website...I LOVE IT!!! :yahoo:

I think it's very elegant and understated, but still has pizzaz with the pleats and cloche.

It almost like a more elaborate Lockit to me.

I can't wait to try on the 3 sizes soon!!!