Vernis

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. are they discontinuing the red ?

2. I am not sure...

3. I think I read somewhere in one of these thread that the red was going to be discontinued in the fall. I'm not positive though.

4. thanks

5. I liked it in the red.

6. It has been discontinued. Some pieces are already impossible to get.

7. Ugh! I LOVED the red. Maybe because it's my favorite color, but still... it was gorgeous! I was bummed when they discontinued the Bronze as well. So sad. Oh well, I hope it's replaced with something pretty! :smile:

8. Yes it has been discontinued.
    Some stores have pieces...
    Last I heard there were only 12 red Vernis Cles in the USA stores.

9. Yeah..the red is discontinued. I'm really happy with my Biscayne Bay in this color. I carried it today, in fact.
    Anyway, I think I've seen a couple of agendas at my store and you can SO a bucket that's on display but otherwise, I think it's pretty much gone now.

10. that stinks :sad:

11. why oh why did they do that the red is so hot!

12. Red production is finished, but always ask "what's in the back?" I managed to score a huge purple reade way after it was finished.

13. The red is so beautiful, I can't believe they're discontinuing it. I'm glad I got my red Cles when I did.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice